Monday, December 10, 2012

Good food, good friends, awesome life.

Hi. So many things and events have came and gone since I last blogged, which was about 3 weeks ago! Couldn't find the time & heart into blogging b/c I'm lazy.

In the time span of 3 weeks, we celebrated Joyce's 20th b'day -- which was quite a success b/c we managed to surprise her with the purple Ellie, the b'day gift and the celebration itself, had a girls sleepover at Joyce's, had dinner & chit chat w/ the same grp of girls at Dempsey Barracks and also met up with my sec sch girls for dinner & chit chat at Clementi hawker centre, set up a flea stall w/ them on Saturday, followed by manicure tonight w/ Jerelyn & Daisy!

Let's just start w/ the most recent one. The manicure! Wheee~ Believe it or not, this is the first time I'm doing manicure in SG, and the only other time in my 20 years of life was in Shanghai, 2 whole years ago. But it's not the quantity that counts, it's the quality that matters! Both times my nails turned out so much to my expectations. I'm really happy w/ my nails. Hee.

Oh. I also have to mention this. H&M Ion outlet has really affordable & good stuff! Saw 2 tops that I quite like, but decided against buying b/c it'll be more worthy to buy tops in Bangkok! Bought myself a maroon sweater instead (at only the price of $20 from previous $49.90 during the opening). Also bought one for my colleague who's leaving tmr for Philippines for good.

Next on, flea last Saturday was really good. It was a mixture of fun, bored-ness, laziness (me), interesting, happiness & warmth. The last one's a bit off huh. But I actually felt really blissful to be w/ these girlfriends of mine. Most of the time, things are really easy breezy w/ them. The ease I feel w/ them. :) Managed to sell most of my things, though they were sold super cheap. But it's satisfying nonetheless to see all those clothes that I don't wear anymore in other people's hands. Doesn't matter how much I earn, as long as I earned a little bit. Quite excited for my next flea even though I'm so lazy!!

Dinner & chit chat w/ the girls at Clementi mall was as usual, lots of things to chat, discuss & giggle about. Dinner & chit chat at Barracks w/ my poly girls was really good too. Smth that we do once in a while, chatting over food, knowing one another a little bit more each time. Hehe good food, good friends, awesome life.

Sleepover at Joyce's was smth that we'd talked abt so many times before & it finally happened! I just wish I wasn't so sleepy that night so that we could've been crazier. Crazy or not, the night w/ the company of my 2 closest poly girlfriends was heart-warming.

Lastly, Joyce's 20th b'day! I'm really glad it was successful! I'm sure everyone's happy when they manage to put a smile on their friends' faces, so I'm really glad we light up a smile on your b'day, Joyce! I personally had a great time too, from meeting up w/ those awesome people, from the beer & the fries w/ cheese dip. Now I know another good place to chill out w/ friends. Though only w/ friends living near punggol. And I've to say again, good food w/ good friends make life awesome.

Just a short update on my working life - work has been good. Though pressurizing it may be sometimes, the fast-paced time frame keeps me moving at all times, so I'm never bored. Which is honestly pretty awesome. I'm liking it for now. Next week we'll be moving into a new office area. Carpeted floors!! More privacy!! I can't wait. Heh.

Oh I didn't say this. I'm gonna do lash in bloom on Wednesday & I can't wait to have long, curly & natural lashes like Suzhen's! Wheee.

So much to be happy about these days. Like Bibiana said, it's all in the mind. I've just gotta learn this whenever I'm upset w/ people, especially Suri. I haven't been the best to him recently. Life will be good if I want it to be!

Goodnight, all! <|:)


No comments: