Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bangkok, Thailand #2!!!

Hi. I have mentioned this before, but said that I'd blog about it only when it's confirmed, and now that it's confirmed (50 days ago... lol) I'm gonna announce that,

I'LL BE GOING BANGKOK IN 22 MORE DAYSSSSSSSSSS. Wheeeeee~

I'm super excited for another round of shopping & eating almost 1 yr after my previous trip there. As much as I dislike feeling sticky & having to lug all my purchases all around while I shop, I anticipate it very, very much too. Especially since I'll be going w/ 4 girls this time, it'll be much easier to buy our stuff at wholesale prices!!

Can't wait for the street food, the hustle & bustle of Bangkok streets, the company of my girlfriends of 7 years, the laughter, chatter & spending the entire 6d5n tgt!!! I could already imagine all the fun!!!

Sometimes I still can't believe that we actually settled on an overseas trip (via plane) tgt. We've been talking abt this since we were 16? Planned & failed, planned again & failed again. Countless times. The only downside is that Ellise won't be joining us, but I'm sure that our next trip tgt won't be too long after this. Hee.

There're so many places I wanna go. First up on the list (even higher up than my wish to return to Bangkok, is Taiwan). Ever since young, while watching 十字路口, I've thought that it'd be really nice to be there. Would be mega mega MEGA thrilled to be able to go on a 2-weeks trip to Taiwan w/ Suri alone, exploring places and pigging out tgt. But I guess that's not gonna happen till 2 yrs later.

In the meantime, I'd gladly settle for anywhere as long as it's a holiday. :)

No comments: