Tonight, for some reason, I just feel so bleak. Like nothing good will come out of tomorrow, and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. What a great way to end Christmas. But putting this sucky evening aside, my Christmas eve went great. My dept's celebration was full of fun & laughter, I had a ball of a time. This was followed by a trip to Mr Punch by myself b/c I didn't want to spend x'mas eve at home. It was enjoyable chatting away w/ Jasmine & Suzhen while the both of them worked, and enjoying my fav truffle fries w/ the most complementing paprika tartare sauce at the same time. Suzhen knocked off early & we went to Clint's place to have a drinking & chit chat session. The night made me feel blessed to have known the 2 guys too. Sometimes having guys' pov during discussions makes everything so much more interesting.
Anyways, tomorrow it's back to reality. Back to OT for maybe the next few days. Back to being broke till the 28th. Back to going for the dreadful stock take. Like I said, everything's so dreadful. I don't look forward to anything. Maybe now not even the overseas trip too.
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment