Sitting on the bus now behind 3 teenage girls, listening to them laughing and chatting away reminds me of myself in secondary school. Times when my friends & I woke up early in the morning for class outings; to Sentosa, to climb some (I've forgotten the name) hill, to walk along the treetop walk there. I remember the anticipation & excitement that I'd felt while on the bus, the extreme (not exaggerating) happiness that I was gonna have an awesome day with my friends.
Heh. All those fond moments. We'll never be able to relive those memories again since all of us are so busy with our own lives now. But all of these are etched deeply in my heart. I may not remember all the minute details, but what I do remember is how I felt on those mornings, how I felt spending time with my sec 2 classmates. Those feelings are hard to explain, but I feel bliss & warmth thinking about them, and I know I'll remember all these indefinitely.
No comments:
Post a Comment