Hey guys!!! The new year is just here, and so far, everything's been so good. My last day of 2012 summed up what has become of my life in the past year.
I think that I've found another group of people whom I might be able to last an entire lifetime with. We have lots of fun tgt, but we also share our troubles with one another. And it just feels really good to spend time with them. Yesterday was another one of those days. The waiting of the beginning of 2013 was filled with laughter and heartfelt joy. It was just really great la! No other words can express my gratitude for all that has happened in 2012; with them, with my secondary school girlfriends, with family and at work.
I'm really looking forward to 2013, all the endless possibilities and changes in life. Growing up. Exploring & eating all the good food. Drink, drank, drunk every once in a while. Love my friends more. Stay healthy. Stay fit. Travel a lot!!!
And I've to say that things are looking really good now. Starting off the year with an entirely new hairstyle (I'm really liking it a lot!), and the upcoming Bangkok trip in the beginning of Jan. I'm gonna try making 2013 as fulfilling, happy and blissful as 2012.
Enough of words, let's let pictures (that I've stolen from fb) do the talking!
P.S. I realised the fifth picture from the last always happens after getting a little tipsy. Heh. And I love Suri many many many.
P.P.S. The 8 minutes fireworks display was beautiful.













No comments:
Post a Comment