Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bangkok 2013

Hi guys. It's 3 am and I'm just done with bathing when I've got work tmr. But I'm just back from Bangkok & I gotta blog a short one now!

Bangkok was... Awesome. T.T I can't wait to be back again when I'm just back in SG today. I really love the culture, the streets, the shopping, the massage, and how can I forget, the FOOD. This time round every single meal (except for the first) was superb. Really good. Mango sticky rice, vermicelli salad, Thai iced tea(!!!), tom yam goong, pork vermicelli soup, banana condense milk prata, kuay teow, etc etc etc. I really love Thai food! Oh and I forgot to mention, I'll make sure to make it a must to eat Thailand's steamed fish whenever I'm there. And I almost forgot, phad thaiiiiiiii. *slurps* Went to this place near Khao San Rd for phad thai and it was very, very good. Yums.

Enough on food. My loots for this trip I think was better than the last! Managed to stop myself from buying things that I wouldn't wear. So almost all my purchases are really satisfactory to me!

Ok I shall leave the rest for another day. The above are thoughts that have been running through my mind the entire day. I really love Bangkok.

Bye bye Thailand, I'll be back soon. <3

No comments: