Thursday, March 21, 2013

First ever would-be-promotion!!!

Tadahhhhh.

After 8 months of hard, and to be honest, boring work (cause I'm just doing AP), I finally got an opportunity to do smth more than that. It might seem small to the rest; from an assistant to an executive, but it's everything to me in my job. Now I can learn AR, do full sets of accounts in time to come, & have more responsibilities. It is a huge reward, & it gives me such sense of satisfaction. And in addition, it's gonna be really useful to me in future. I'm just.. really glad it happened.

It's awesome. With this, and with school starting in a couple of months.

Although I have to say that it really sucks that people don't understand how happy I am over this, I can't really blame them for anything. We all live our own individual lives afterall. Can't expect anyone to truly understand!

Goodnight, all.

No comments: