Hello y'all. It's a new week! I like to start my week on a bright note, hoping that everything turns out well.
Suri has flown off to Thailand. Which makes me slightly more lonely. Just slightly. B/c apart from the few minutes of nightly call and the weekends, we practically don't contact each other. I guess it's the same for all army girlfriends out there?
But I would definitely miss his presence. Spent Saturday night cuddling each other to sleep, and well, cuddling is the best thing ever. It makes my heart happy and warm with love, and it relaxes my mind & body significantly. I'm glad he likes cuddling as much as I do. Hee!
Friday night was a really well-spent one with 2 of my poly girlfriends. We had a nice dinner at Delicious Cafe, but what made me even happier is the drinks and chit-chatting after that. It just feels really good to unwind at the end of the week with friends; talking, laughing & relaxing over drinks. Whatever complaints or negativity can be let out during such meetups. And with the influence of a bit of alcohol, we, or I personally, really clear out everything that's in my mind. Really grateful for that catch up. :)
On another note, I think I have to isolate myself mentally for a little while over the next few days or weeks. Need to clean up my thoughts, and stop depending totally on others for my happiness! Mindset's really getting quite unhealthy with all the paranoia and negativity.
But back to the start of this entry - have a good week, all!
No comments:
Post a Comment