- supposed to be posted on Wednesday night -
Hey y'all! These 2 nights have been so awesome. Yesterday I went for a dinner, movie & sleepover date with Suri, and today we had another dinner date again before he went back to camp.
Life feels good b/c right now I'm feeling the most assured that I've felt in the past 1 month. I feel so much love in these 2 days and I feel so blessed that I've met such a wonderful person.
The movie that we watched was Saving General Yang. Was pretty excited for it b/c I've watched the drama before & it was interesting. But after watching the movie, I just felt depress. More so b/c most of the leads are hotties!! You'd know why I feel this way if u watch it. I guess to me it wasn't an extremely good movie, but it was still worth the money to catch it in theaters.
And then we went for a dinner tgt on Wed night, at Hifumi at Atrium @ Orchard (aka new part of PS). Food wasn't good (at all) but it was affordable la, to be fair. Even though it wasn't good, I still had a really nice time catching up with my boy, learning abt what he did in Thailand, and listening to his army stories. What I'm glad is he no longer finds it unbearable or sian to be in OCS. It makes me feel sad when I know that he's not enjoying yet I can't do or even say anything of much help. So I'm just really cheered by the knowledge that he's able to get some enjoyable out of all the tough trainings.
So my terrible first half of the week was basically made by Suri, who has this unfathomable ability to make me laugh. Something that I can never do for him b/c I'm not funny. :( Tuesday was a terrible, terrible day. To the extent that I ended up bursting in tears in the office toilet for abt 45mins. But after meeting him that night, the rest of the week was a breeze.
So now I'm happy. From love, from assurance, from security.
And work has been smooth till now. I'm feeling the challenges but it actually perks me up to do better, be more efficient. Yay!
So to everyone, just keep calm and find someone to cuddle on. If not, keep calm and push on. Always sunshine after a storm or many storms!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment