Saturday, April 13, 2013

Conversations in my head.

Hi all.

I'm currently feeling this nagging feel in me. It feels like I want something but idk what it is that I want. I think I probably just need someone to talk to, someone to laugh with. B/c this weekend has been really short on company. Did my sentence make sense? What I mean is everybody's so busy with exams, and Suri is in Batam. I just can't find anyone whom I really wna spend time with to spend time with me!! It doesn't make me sad. I just feel quite restless.

I think I know. It is a restless bubble of energy inside me that's giving me this nagging feeling.

Tmr I'll be going to work for a few hours. I am not sure whether I'm looking forward to it or not. This is pretty weird. Whatever it is I hope that I will be productive. I guess that needs a help from Starbucks. (Ahem)

So today I went for a hair makeover. Emily & I have been walking ard FEP for a couple of times and we decided on Gataomo ytd night. Kar-tao-mor u all geddit?? It's really cute, their name. And while I was initially intimidated by the modernized settings of the salon and the professional (all with nice hair and are all very well-groomed) hairdressers, I concluded my trip to that salon with a happy heart. And happy hair.

They're professional, they give you what you want without resulting in tacky hair which they've managed to convince you is nice, they really know what's good & what's not, and they don't try to hard-sell products to you. It's really that good. I like that salon a lot and will be sure to re-visit again the next time I need help for my hair! The only thing that displeased me was some unpleasant (to me) comments that the director said. Miao. But whatever. The good overrides the bad.

So. Yes this post makes me feel slightly less restless. Just had to get these chattering in my mind out, don't I?

Goodbye all!

No comments: