Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Brimming

Hi y'all. I had a really awesome weekend with Suri. It's been pretty long since we'd done this b/c in the past 3/4 mth, we spent all of our weekends away from each other. So this weekend was extremely rewarding to me.

Saturday was spent in orchard, our usual haunt b/c we didn't plan on anything special. Had Indonesian food for dinner & it was awesome. Love the grilled chicken & curry veg! Before knowing him I've never had the urge to try Indonesian cuisine. But it's getting better. (^_^)

Walked ard & settled on having kway chap for supper with the poly mates. So off to bishan we went 1 hr after our dinner. Lol. Chatted with them while having my first ever kway chap in my 21 yrs of existence. Really, really like it a lot. The intestines tasted really gd, and with the kway teow & brown soup it's even better. Awesome thing to have for supper!

Slept-over at Suri's place after that. Cuddles hehe. I gotta stop mentioning this every single time.

Sunday came and we woke up (late) for Ikea!! One of my fav places in Sg b/c it doesn't look like Sg. I can immerse myself in all their products for many hrs w/o feeling bored. Bought myself a huge cushion that was supposedly for office but ended up on my bed for gd. Hehe. Super comfy, I must say. And also a pen holder for myself cos mine was too small.

We had a big meal for lunch there. Just got to try everything b/c we rarely go. The last time I was in Ikea was more than 1.5 yrs ago!! The mushroom soup was yummy. As was the meatballs, but that goes w/o saying. Change in ingredients or not, I still love it with it's mushroom sauce & lingonberry jam. Yumzzzz. Their apple & peach classic juice is gd too! Our meal was $31, which I thought was super affordable for the number of things we got.

Went Giant after that, and that's abt all that's worth mentioning for the weekend. But the weekend really made me happy. The kind of happy that lasts till Tuesday & is gonna continue till the rest of the week!

Okay bye bye all. Photos below.















No comments: