Sunday, April 28, 2013

The world knows no limits.

Hey there! Another weekend has gone by. Or I should say another week.

It's hard being at work, having to deal with assholes who are super thick-skinned & super don't give a shit for ppl other than themselves. But it's okay. I'll survive. Nothing can be that bad.

I've been wanting to learn Chinese cooking for a very long time, and this weekend I got my chance to cook something.

And it's really fun!!

I'd say I like cooking Chinese food more than western, though I was initially scared shitless by all the kitchen appliances (like rice-cooker) and the fire and being afraid of exploding pots. That said, the food turned out fine. :) Guess next challenge would be frying stuff?

Really super glad I got to cook. The soup, I'd be shameless enough to say that it was awesome, and it's just so simple to make. What makes me even happier whenever I cook is when Suri shows me how much he appreciates me making some effort to improve my cooking skills.

Can't wait for the next time I get down to cooking again!

On a solemn note, this weekend end with a sad news. And I guess I made it worse due to an unintended mistake. But whatever it is, I hope I could still be of some small comfort to you, someone that I hope u will look for if you're sad.

Till next week, y'all!

P.S. Bought some necessities & some make up today (Watson member get 20% discount for selected items!!) Happy. Can't wait to use them tmr.









No comments: