(Urgh. Just accidentally deleted the entire chunk of words now my inspiration for this post is gone!!!)
HI.
It's mid-week again!!
This week, this day, I'm much happier because the worst is over, and I can start aiming to be faster and more organised the next month. And no more OT-ing so much from now on, I swear! So sick of OT. I want to show that I'm better than this because I know I definitely can.
7 days to Medan!!!! Really dying for a break out of Singapore. Anywhere different is good. I just need a breather. And I'm excited to visit somewhere new even if it might be boring, which I doubt so since there'll be all my friends to talk to while I'm there. Y(^_^)Y
Can't wait for the meet-up with my poly mates this Saturday. A long-awaited gathering with the whole lot of them. ^ - ^ Them, the sec sch girls and my boyfriend really helps keep my sanity. Really grateful for everything.
And good news!!! Got a really great deal for my birthday dinner and I'm so excited for it. Going down to the restaurant/cafe on Monday to finalize on the set menu, cost & etc. Hope everyone will enjoy that night. Heh.
What else?? There're so many things that I'm excited / hopeful / happy about. At this moment, it feels like everything is going great. Guess we really gotta fight & work for everything we want in order to feel happy.
I am suddenly very motivated to make my life better. Not very sure what I'm trying to prove, but I think I just want to show everyone that I'm more than this.
Now, it's time for bed. Need to catch up on my sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment