Hey guys. How're y'all doing?
So many of my friends have finished their year end papers, & I'm feeling happy for them & for myself because it means there'll be ppl who can go out w me again! Having said that, Friday is gonna be a girls' night out w my sec sch girlfriends, & we're gonna be having some Mexican food! Fwafafafa.
On another note, work is gonna be extra hectic for the next few days with closing to complete. Am only 40% done w my stuff so I'm feeling some stress. But amidst all these, I'm still kinda enjoying life - just went shopping w a new colleague, Nicoll, this evening! Heh. Bought myself a new lippie. One that I've been wanting to get but got no courage to go in the store alone for. :| It's a pretty dark red matte lipstick from Chanel. Ever since my first red lipstick, I've reached the conclusion that there is a need to get a good brand for red lippie. If not it'll just end up looking cheap? Idk, but it definitely won't look as nice!
And then while bathing, I decided to prepare some salad for tmr's lunch. Been a long time since I eat salad. Tmr's meals will be bread & plain yoghurt for breakfast, then salad & soup for lunch. Not trying to be rabbit here but it makes me happier to know I'm eating some healthy food once in a while.
Okay. Enough of my yappings & very boring blog post. Goodnight all!
Oh before I go, here a picture of my salad! Hahaha nothing fantastic at all, but it's pretty yummy. The dressing is just a simple vinegarette that my bro taught me.
Bye bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment