Monday, May 06, 2013

Every little trip.

Hey there.

Went Balai, Indonesia for 3 days for Suri's grandma's wake. Lots of mixed emotions whenever I'm there, but mostly negative, I'm ashamed to say.. And I'm not proud of how I am whenever I'm there no matter under what situation. B/c I should've been better than that. And I promise I will be for future trips.

Every time I'm back in sg, I'm always glad I made the trip there. The short trip always fill me with such hope and joy. Like starting my life afresh. There's so much 人情味 in Suri's big family. You see them cracking jokes with one another, uncles & aunties playing with little kids mischievously. It's unlike anything I've seen in Sg. I really love how they are with one another. And that's also why I love Suri so much, b/c he's part of such a family.

That said, Suri & I have made up. It was a tough few days prior to the trip. And it was all in the mind, I should've known. The trip made us closer than before after we talked things out. And bak kut teh on Sunday morn was so good. Lol.

Can't wait for the next trip back to Batam to visit Suri's family, where I'm less awkward. Lollll.

Bye guys, have a great week!

No comments: