Hey all!
I just had my 21st party the Sat before last, held at 49 Seats. The night was a mixture of hectic-ness, happiness, feeling of lost, warmth and appreciation. Yeah, all in one evening. (Pardon my grammatical mistakes!)
The moment when everyone started singing my b'day song was the most surreal ever. So here's a post for all of them who attended & also those who couldn't make it!
Many, many thanks to these groups of people. You all were the ones who saw me grow up. Thanks for (really) being there for me.
Of course there're also other individuals who've made a difference in my life whom I didn't managed to invite b/c of space & $$ constraints. I can name a few, like Kat, Eunice, colleagues at work, etc. So I could only invite those who're constantly fighting along w me through my everyday life. Apologies to all the rest! :(
The dinner party went well. The place was nicely decorated thanks to the help from the poly peeps! Wouldn't hv been possible w/o their help on buying the flowers & balloons, arranging them & hanging it onto the lights since I've lessons till late on that day. Not to forget, the banner made by my girls! W/o it, the decorations wouldn't be completed. :) So many many thank yous there to you all.
I'm also really glad that everyone enjoyed the food a lot! Already thanked my lucky stars countless times for letting me chance upon this restaurant which didn't only serve yummy food, but also gave me a really affordable price for the event. Really, what more could I have asked for?
Ended off the night at The Loof, where both my closest groups of friends were there, for my sake. It's really quite a wonderful feeling to know they're there b/c of me! To cut things short, I had my first waterfall there (finally! Have been looking forward to trying one for a long time), played a game of beer pong, and had a vomitting spree by 12am. Though I'd've liked to stay sober & pukeless for a while longer, I still had a really great time. The night was like a summary of what I am now.
I am most blissful b/c I know my family loves me. Though I may not show it all the time, they're really the most impt ppl. Life's good as long as I'm w them!
And before I end off this post, I also have to thank a really special person. He makes me super furious sometimes, but makes me love him endlessly too. Someone whom I hope will stay by me for good. Thank u, Suri. U've been the best for me.










No comments:
Post a Comment