It's 3rd week of school! 4 more weeks to exams. Real quick. And I'm pretty worried. :/ Every lecture I'm trying hard to grasp at the concepts quickly. But it's tough, to be honest.
Gonna be spending most weekends on my own for the next 1 mth to squeeze more time for revision. Revising during weekdays is near impossible. I'd either be dozing off or doing work brought home from my job.
But I'd take this as a good time to have some me-time too!
Ever since I got tgt w Suri I've been spending almost every weekend w him. While I know it's unhealthy to depend so much on sleepovers w him, I wasn't gonna put a stop to that too. It's really hard to choose not to do it when you're given a right to make decisions. But I have to admit that sleeping over with him takes away a lot of time for myself. And I don't really like that I'm still not independent even after all these while. So this would be a really gr8 chance for me to start spending more time w myself & others on weekends!
Moving on, work has been messy, and is gonna get messier in the next few months. Why on earth do I have to face such situations I don't even know. What's so terrible is we are short handed by 3 ppl. And that's a lot a lot of extra work for the rest of us. It's just been hectic everyday for the past 1 month. I'd like to say I'm sick of it but I'm not gonna give in so easily.
Amidst all these crazy workload, I'm feeling very happy and satisfied. Tmr I'm meeting Suzhen for lunch, and Friday I'm meeting the poly peeps for Man of Steel before going full-out for revisions during the weekend. Excited!! Goodnight, all.
No comments:
Post a Comment