Anyways.. It's the 4th week of school & I'm so drained from work & having to go for lessons 4 times a week. It's really crazy. Some nights I just doze off in class. I wonder how I will cope when the official lessons start. My parents are supporting a quarter of my school fees, but ultimately I'll still have to have a job, but I don't want to have a part-time one. Just making life difficult for myself here, so I'm in no position to complain and I shall not!
Just that it's really, really draining the energy out of me.
And work has not been a pleasure. It's not just that it's getting repetitive, even the lack of manpower is getting repetitive too. Why am I always talking about this? Because we are supposed to have 3 accounts exec & 3 accounts assistants, and currently we have no execs, 2 accounts assist. & 1 me who's not here nor there. Adding on to this, 1 of the accounts assist. is not pulling her weight. I'm tired of having to overwork. Especially at this point of time when I have things to study for.
Just have to vent this out. Just have to.
Now I'm gonna bathe and sleep. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment