Thursday, July 18, 2013

Appearance ain't everything.

Probably not the best time to blog now seeing as it's 5:25am and I'm having a paper tmr. But I'm gonna just finish writing this quick!

This topic has been revolving ard my mind for a while now. Reason being that recently, I realised that there're so many superficial ppl ard me. Or everywhere, for a matter of fact.

Of course, no one can be un-superficial at all, even me. But there are people who put looks way above everything else.

But see, good looks is just how you feel on first impression. What really matters is what's there inside that person. Can he/she make you laugh? Is he/she capable enough to fight along w you through life? If you found someone like that who at the same time looks godly, lucky you.

But once you really know the person, the exterior just melts away. It doesn't really matter anymore. But if it still does, there's a really high chance you're liking the person for their looks and not for who they are. Honestly, I don't respect ppl like that at all, but I'm not the one to judge. 

Anyway, there's a reason why we don't despise or abandon our family members just bc they don't look good (if they don't), isn't there?

The worst kind of people are those who are superficial and finds those not-so-beautiful beneath them. Out of the ppl whom I know are like that, they're not exactly happy with their partner. Oh oops, they haven't got one. And the reason why they're left on their own is bc they're like seashells, beautiful but empty on the inside.

I really despise people like that. There, I've said my piece. Goodnight!

No comments: