Sunday, July 21, 2013

A letter to you.

Hey my dear,

It's been a tough, tough month for me, which means it hasn't been easy for you too, dealing with my sudden/violent/unreasonable/all-over-the-place temperaments. Other than my best friends helping me to push through this, my family silently giving me the support I need, you've been the one other person who's given so much the past many weekends. I really, really appreciate you being in my life. 

Despite my incessant complaints about you not giving a sh*t to my stress and workload, I know that you actually are very concerned about me. Even though you do not show as apparently.

I also know that you've been giving in much more to me lately, even during times when you and I both know I was unreasonable. Thank you for doing so, bc otherwise, I'd've gone mad with fury.

But I promise, the next 2 months will be way better than this.

Before I end, I also want to say that I'm sorry for not being as good a girlfriend as I should've been. Especially when you yourself were going through an important phase of your NS life. But trust me, I am extremely proud and happy of/for you that you've commissioned as an officer. And believe it or not, the parade was as important to you as it was to me. I'm glad you really wanted me there. The quarrels regarding it were just me being absurd. I'm sorry for those quarrels. :(

Now that the commissioning parade and ball is over, you're moving into the next phase of your life, leading your men and all. I wish you all the best, my dearest boy. And may we share the burden of all that happens in our lives
. Hehe. I love you! 

No comments: