Hello! Pls pardon me for my excitement. It has been long since I got my own phone. Since I was in p6?? I've been using hand me downs all these while. But my last phone lasted me pretty well. Almost 2 years with no problems other than being super laggy. But enough of my old phone. This note 2 is super awesome!!!
Really love it bc I've always loved big phones. Now this is big, sleek, pretty & easy to use. And it's all mine!! I can do whatever I want with it, customise it, anything at all. Heh.
This is stupid, but I really wanna thank suri for making me buy this last Saturday and of course my dad for paying for the phone. I'm a really lucky girl.
Speaking of which, things have been rather smooth-sailing recently. I have my ups and downs of course, but I'm mostly satisfied with how things are.
Work has been superb ever since Joyce joined. Along with her came 2 other colleagues whom I think I can click better with as compared to the previous, apart from Nicoll. And I've been constantly crossing out my to-do list at work so it's really satisfying!
Things with suri have been looking good too! Just last sat we went to the zoo upon my request heh. Been there many times but still really love walking ard that place. :) Happy weekends are really the best to start a new week.
Long weekend is almost here and it's pretty packed with activities. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment