Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Future tangible money.

Ever wondered why we have to study during our younger school days? This sudden relavation came to me while I was bathing earlier on.

Now that I'm working, it feels that the hours spent at work are worth it b/c I'm earning actual, tangible money. Whereas when we are studying, we are tired over apparently nothing, just trying to earn better grades. So while my mind is half on my econs notes, I realised that the hours spent studying weren't for nothing. It's really a part of earning our future money. Somehow this perspective motivates me a little bit more.

Once I pass bridging and then go on to getting a degree (preferably a 1st class honors hahahaha have to dream big), I'll be earning myself a higher pay check. And that's something worth looking forward to.

In the meantime, it's sleepy time!

No comments: