Monday, July 08, 2013

Running late!

Hi. I'm typing this as I wait for a cab to work.

It's been real tiring the past week bc I'm trying to squeeze some time for studying at night after going back home from school/work. Most of the time it's not productive bc I'm too tired. I just wish that I am able to spare some days off work to revise.

I'd planned to take leave today for revision but just so unluckily I had infection in my left eye ytd so I took MC. Ended up sleeping through the morning and spent only an hr plus on revision before visiting the docs. :(

It's closing again at work. There's so much things to rush there, and then there's so much things to catch up on for  the upcoming tests. 

Really, if only I could take take a week off work. In fact, I'm gonna try taking 4 days off. Lol.

Okay, bye!

No comments: