Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Closing. Holiday.

Finally experienced what it really means to close an account. All the journal entries that have to be keyed to account for ecpenses like depreciation and accruals, doing cost of sales in practice, accounting for staff payout and bonus provision.

Even though I had to stay back for this, it actually is pretty fun to learn. Now I am excited for the next round of closing to come. Heh.

So with closing finally done, and surviving through the past 3 months, my mind is all on going on holiday. I really wish I could go places like bali/krabi/phuket, knowing that going to taiwan now is impossible. But even those places seem impossible too. Pretty sad, isn't it, when you crave to go for a holiday but no one else can go with you.

Ending this post on a sad note. Bye bye.

No comments: