Friday, August 16, 2013

-

Not feeling happy at all.

I think I'm finally reaching the end of my ability to take all the shit that has been throwing at me. Starting from 3 months ago I haven't had a break from the constant battle at work. At this point I'm drained beyond believe. I really need a getaway to replenish my strength bc I can't find it anywhere.

But it's not just abt work. My problems with the frequent sty that keeps coming back to my eye, (I really hate that bc not only am I not able to get an MC, I still have to continue liasing with ppl at work with my busted eyelid. And the only way my body knows to show me that I need more rest is by growing such nonsense on my face. Ppl say eyes are the windows to the world. With such vulgar thing growing on my eyelids I don't even wna talk to anyone.) And how can I ignore the pimples that keep on popping up on my face and the damned hairfall? Why do every other person I see mostly have such good complexion and mine is... like that?

Reasons enough to go for a break away from work and away from everything that's in Singapore?

I'm sick. Sick of everything that I'm facing.

But I know that this is nothing at all. Not even much of a struggle actually. How much can one struggle in Singapore, when they have their friends and family ard? I'd say it can't be that bad.
And so what I'm doing is not complaining abt how tough my life is. It's not. It's just that I need a break.

Hah. Bye.

No comments: