Sinall try I'm in'. Super love gatherings over meals cooked by friends, or myself e if I weren't so lazy to cook meals and wash up afterwards. It feels good to chit chat over food cooked by someone I know. Heartwarming, somehow. Will make cooking for friends during festive seasons one of my personal goals when I finally own a house and a kitchen to myself in future!!
What we had for dinner tonight was an awesome garlic dip w/ crackers, seafood bisque, seafood pasta and a cheesecake for dessert. It may sound easy peasy, but to cook that for an entire family plus 4 otherwise friends? Not an easy feat I feel. At least not for me right now. Takes lots of time and effort!
Today must be a 有口福 day bc lunch was at CMPB for our colleague's farewell. Not sure what the full name is, but the food there is really value for money. Really like their vongole and mash with lentils and the overall ambiance of the place. Will definitely bring suri or friends over to that place for a meal tgt soon! But first up would be a trip to Jamie's Italian w/ the girls before Ellise flies back to London.
Pictures! Have been superbly lazy to upload pictures recently, even onto instagram. Taking damn too much effort w/ all the editing. These days I'll just brighten the photo a lil', use photo squarer and upload straight to ig. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment