I must be mad not sleeping right now when I've been feeling tired the entire day. And restless. Yes, restless and also distracted for who knows why.
Some reflections?
These few days I've been trying to curb my temper. I told myself that no matter what happens, the first thing I should do is not-to-be-angry. I know! Usual people don't do this. But I'm not really usual these days. And I figured that it's better to have a clear conscious (in terms of taking a few steps back during tensed/angry-worthy moments) than to have to solve unwelcome issues after. I don't know if this is gonna work but we'll see?
Moving on, by tomorrow I'll be at a new seat! I really need my focus. My current desk is just too easily disturbed. Just today, I worked like a snail because it was impossible to focus when ppl kept talking to me. Also looking forward to the new space because of the air-condition. Noooo more stuffiness!!
Still pretty packed these days, and school's starting next week. Not feeling as enthusiastic as I was before, but still looking forward to having lessons. My brain needs to be more like a sponge though.
Work update: closing's about done. I'm just hoping that I can finish it off by tomorrow. Then I'll be off to wala wala with the sec sch girlfriends (yay!). Time for some drinks, food and live music. Saturday will be the ntuc income race (half-excited bc when was the last time I even joined a sorta-amazing-race-kinda-race?), and then steamboat with the poly people.
It's packed and it's tiring. I should probably get my rest. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment