Sunday, September 08, 2013

Vacay-

Did I mention I was going on a getaway to Pulau Ubin this weekend? Probably not. It was cancelled due to the fully booked resort. And then we intended to visit Suri's family in Batam, but that got cancelled too because we slept all the way till noon.

So we spent the entire weekend sleeping. I've not had so much sleep in a long while now.

Saturday: Woke up for selection of timetable - a major failure because somehow I am on the wait list. Shan't talk about this because the thought of this pulls my mood straight to the ground. Had our lunch, took a nap, and only left Suri's place for dinner in the evening. Met up with Brandon and Clint for supper at 126, went back home and slept after watching a few episodes of GOT.

Sunday:  Woke up in the afternoon, had our lunch, took a nap all the way till evening. Went for dinner and came back home.

I slept like a rock for the two afternoons. Seems like I really needed my replenishment of sleeping hours. I absolutely love having the weekend spent like that. Overseas or not, this rest was much, much welcome.

But of course I still want my vacation! We're having some plans to fly to Taiwan this Dec and it's getting me super excited!!! I love exploring new places with Suri and I LOVE eating with Suri because I get to order much more food than I would otherwise be able to. Downside to travelling at the end of the year is the air tickets. If this trip materialise, it would really be worth the long wait.

No comments: