Starting from a few days ago, I no longer feel the stress, anger, dissatisfaction, and in general, all the unhappiness that had been hovering around me for the past month. I've never felt more depressed than this apart from my last semester in poly. That semester was really something..
I don't know how the anger dissipated, but I know I've got lots of people to thank for. People who know who I was and want me to be better than what I am now.
One of the things I'm most grateful for is having the few true friends who don't bother hiding their annoyance and honest thoughts from me when I do something wrong. People who still have my back even when I'm not the nicest person to be around.
These people are almost family.
And then there's Suri who received so much of my anger, and to be fair, was angry with me most of the time too. He was the reason I snapped out of my craziness though, because he made me realise I was putting the both of us in shit over something which I can actually deal with. I guess that's how I got over this episode of my life.
On hindsight, I don't know what got me so angry. Probably just couldn't get pass the constant push from every aspect of my life. And the need to escape.
But, I don't need to escape. I have a really nice boyfriend who spends most of his weekends with me, and I've friends whom I chat on whatsapp everyday and I have a home which I can get comfortable in.
I've missed this feeling. This contentment with things in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment