My dad has agreed to my taiwan trip in december! YAY!!!!
That's right, the tickets are STILL not booked. Lol. But I guess we will do so this weekend? If there's time, that is. It's another one of those packed weekends again, where I do not have time to myself, and none towards studies too. But I'm so thrilled to be going for Halloween Horror Nights at USS this sat!
Of course it is stupid to pay to scare oneself, but I really do like the thrill of it. Fictional thrills, of course. It will be worth it to experience this once in a lifetime, I'm sure.
Well, back to the whole point of this post.
I feel that my dad has given, and still gives a lot for my family, silently though, and I do not always feel the appreciation for it. But whenever I do think abt it, I see my dad working hard to support my family, not going for holidays -even though he must really want to visit places like taiwan- so that he can better use the money somewhere, while letting his kids travel to these places and spending the money that he's not willing to spend for himself. It kinda breaks my heart everytime I think of this because I know they deserve so much more for everything they've given for this home.
I know that time waits for no one, and that I should let my parents travel to Taiwan before myself, but I am not, and I feel so horrible for my selfishness. I really want to bring them there someday when I have better financial stability. I know they will surely enjoy it. And so I hope with all my might that time will allow this.
I don't show it much at all, but I love my parents so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment