Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What a tiring week.

It's barely mid-week, in fact, only 2nd day of the week and I already feel like I could die. This week is packed to the brim and I'm trying my best to survive it.

Kindle has arrived for Suri! Yet I am the one using it first as he can't bring it into camp. Poor boy.. I am really fascinated w/ this reading devise though! Wasn't that much into it before realising there's the entire collection of Harry Potter ebooks given free by the supplier. Heh. Now that's also one of the reason why I'm so tired and distracted. Always can't wait to be alone so I could continue reading from it.

Anyways, gonna be meeting up with some friends this week, which I'm really glad for despite the tiredness. Needless to say, I'm also looking forward to spending time w/ my boyfriend over the wknd.

Goodnight kiddywinks!

No comments: