Hi! Trying to do some studying now in school, yet unable to focus AT ALL. So I shall do a short post before resuming. Since I have until 9pm tonight....
Shall blog abt the picnic I've had with the poly girls last Thurs! It was awesome, albeit all the hugeass irritating mosquito bites we all had afterwards.
So we set up a surprise night picnic for shiteng, who turned 22 on that day. We had all the food - pasta w/ Campbell, sandwiches, sushi, truffle fries, 12 cupcakes, candles lighted up all ard our mats, flowers, balloon, everything you need to make a girl happy!
Birthday girl came and we all had fun chatting, eating and taking pictures. I really loved that night. Free of worries, talking abt going overseas tgt, laughing, taking pictures. Have not had so much heartwarming fun with these 3 girls for dino mths. I'm glad it happened!
Now I can't wait till we all meet up again. Hope this pleasant feeling lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment