Saturday, November 16, 2013

Some days (or nights) that I get really piss-y about everything.

One of such nights.

Probably pms? Or just really can't stand the negativity in my head in the past few days.

I am so, so pissed off right now.

I am sure it will be gone when morning comes, but really, I need a good shout and some mcd breakfast right now.

I kept looking forward to my trip but it's still a month to go and there's the pain in the arse year end closing to deal with before I can leave, lest' ppl say that I leave work w/o finishing up my stuff again. I am really left with the bottommest bar of my perverance level and I know I can't take much shit anymore.

This other thing that annoys me to no end is my pimple outbreaks. It keeps on coming. And coming. And coming. It seems like they are finding every area that they have not covered to sprout out on. This additional stress on top of everything is really making me unhappy. It's not like I didn't have enough sleep or water. I had them, and still, it didn't make a difference.

I am not stressed to the point of losing myself but it's just so frustrating. Everything frustrates me and this is the only place I can say whatever I want.

No comments: