Thursday, November 28, 2013

Ohaiiiii

So it is 23 days more to Taiwan!!! Initially I was really psyched by the decision to visit this place that I've wanted to go since ages and ages ago, and then somehow in the midst of planning I lost my excitement bcos I'm at a lost on planning the itinerary.

And then now, hotel is booked for the first 4 days in taipei, after which I want to visit hualien to see the scenic views that taiwan has to offer!!! Would be riding abt in bikes and all hehe how exciting. Tmr by hook or crook I'm gonna book the next 2 nights in hualien, and then we'll (OR I) shall see where we can head to before going back taipei on the last night. :)))

I'm hoping to have a wonderful, quarrel-free trip with my boyfwen to make up for the intense past few months we've been through.

Taiwan wo yao lai leeeeeeeeee ♡♡♡♡♡

No comments: