你好!
Terrible days recel but this can't stop me from feeling happy and excited and giddy at the thought of the trip that is just 5 days away!!!!!
Closing has been going slow as a snail, which explains why it's still not closed now when it should have been done a week ago. :/ Can't blame anyone but myself for being super inefficient this month..tsk. But then again there's been a lot more complications with this month's sales. Anyhow, 3 more days to get the rest of my stuff done!
I'd better get some rest before fatigue prevents me from working productively the next 3 days.
Heehee. I'm finally gonna be away from stress-ladened Singapore. I so needed this break.
Before I go, a few pictures to post for today's x'mas celebration at work! Last year's was much better imo, but it's alright! Sweet Nicoll bought me christmas gift too - a maxi that I said I liked, and a travel notebook for taiwan and future trips. :')
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment