I am not sleeping now and it's damn stupid of me because I've gotta go work early tmr. Because of course there's a huge pile of work still. Stillllll. This is a crazy neverending nightmare. I'm really tired of it. But I think I just need a break and things would look much better instantly. So before my break, I cannot give up!!!!
Anyhow, so I was OT-ing by myself today, which hasn't happened for a long time. My sec sch girlfriends were out having a good meal while I'm slogging my guts out, feeling miserable. And then these girls decided to drop me a visit. With food. Like or jian and bbq chic wings. Heh. Why, it was really sweet. And sweeter to know I am not forgotten. I mean it really sucked to miss out on so much while the rest bond, I'll be honest. But to see them try to make me feel better.. it's a really fortunate thing.. and there's a feeling that I can't really put my finger on. What I really sure is I'm glad I have friends who don't give up on me.
There is a heavy black cloud over me, surrounding me, suffocating me. I need to get out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment