Sunday, July 05, 2015

Money issues.



I always think that happiness is really easy to achieve in a relationship. I thought that as long as we treat everyday positively and not bear grudges, we would live everyday happily.

But as time goes by, it's not that simple anymore. Doing those things may keep the relationship strong, but as we move on to the next stage of our lives, it's no longer enough to just stay positive and hope for the best.

Issues like our finances, our plans for the future add on to the equation to happiness, but I've never been good at these things. Month after month I find myself failing to save. Now that we have applied for a flat, the reality of no savings is dawning on me. Or maybe more like crashing upon me. It's a little overdue to start saving now, but I have to do whatever is in my means.

So on the topic of happiness.. I have constantly disappointed Suri and I know that he has gotten sick of this issue. He had pushed me ample times in the past to start saving, but I always ended up not doing so. Even I am sick of myself for not being able to be more careful with my money. Right now, I know that words are no longer enough because even I don't believe my own words haha.

I really gotta start putting my words into actions this time because I don't want financial issues to exist in my life in future. 

No comments: