In a weird way I'm happy but dissatisfied with my life. I'm happy with many, many things, but I get bothered by others..
I've been regretting quite a few things lately and I really dislike the word regret. If there's any word that I dislike the most in the dictionary it would be this. Even knowing that eventually the 'boat will straighten itself out', I still hate regretting because it could have been prevented if I'd made the correct choice in the first place.
Which goes back to the whole point of this post - making the right decisions is so tough. So many things to consider and empathise with I feel like I'm losing my balls on this whole making the right choices thing.
I said the wrong words, did the wrong things, shown the wrong attitudes. Too many mistakes piling up one after another that I'm sinking underneath.
Tell me what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment