Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flying off tomorrow!


Hi y'all, haven't been blogging for so long! I've been occupied by work, nhzgg and gg. There's nothing much to blog abt anyways.. I'm now at Suri's place, slping after having indo mee for supper to wake up at 4am in the morning. Flight is at 7am, but being kia su, and don't wnna screw anything up for the trip, we're gng there extra early. Hehe.

My life right now is pretty awesome. Free of worries, plans, and any thoughts abt the future. Finally hving a proper break now after hving studied for the past 13 years! Working tgt w Suri at the rooftop bar is a good idea after all. Makes me dread work lesser, and completely removed thoughts of skipping work. Though I'd say the rest of the people I work w/ also contributed to it. Really liking my work place a lot after moving up to work!

That said, I'll prolly stop working there by end of April once I managed to get a full-time auditing/accounting job that funds me for ACCA.

Okies enough of boring topics, I'm finally flying off to BKK tmr after waiting so long for it!!! Hopefully w/ the amount I'm bringing over I'll be able to have lots of fun, eat lots of yummy food and buy lots of things back. I'll be looking out for stuff for y'all! Goodbye! ^^

No comments: