2. Do my fingernails and toenails
3. Search for probable full-time job
4. Create a resume & cover letter and send them out
5. Apply for ACCA
6. Get a debit card and ibanking account
7. Get rich and go traveling
Hi! I've still yet to upload any photos from my Bangkok trip. Am gonna be working the entire of this week, so I'll probably only upload earliest, Saturday? After going for this trip and having settled Genting and Tioman trips, I'm really, really in huge debts, and I'm gonna need some time to pay off w/ the pay that I'm getting right now. Yet I've no hurry in looking for a "real" job. I have no interest in starting a full-time office job now, like I've said so many times before. I can't bear w/ the idea of working 9am to 6pm for the next 30 or so years of my life. :( I can't part w/ the life I have now, knowing that I'll probably never feel as carefree as I do now once I do get an office job. And while my current job isn't one that I can be boastful about, I've learnt so much about the industry, learnt how drinks should be appreciated, erased so many stereotyped views I had towards such jobs and opened myself up to another side of life. Though going back to the point, it'll be so much more beneficial if I have an accounting-related job and am simultaneously studying for a cert from ACCA. I'm in such a life-changing dilemma. Sigh, life!
No comments:
Post a Comment