Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Before I go to sleep.

Just a short update before I sleep. Today marks the second day of work! It's pretty good up till now, though I felt pretty much like death ytd night, reaching home only at 2115, having a bad headache from being in a too bright, too cold office since a long, long time. Today it was much better. Other than not liking the air conditioned office, other aspects are great! Colleagues are all friendly and nice, and I got offered Earl grey tea after lunch today, and it was so good in the cold environment. Job scope until now is more or less the same as what I did during internship, which is good for me since I'm still adapting to the job! One really awesome thing abt working here's that I get to dress casually EVERYDAY. No more standard office wear! I can even wear my pale colored jeans and pumps to work. Heh. Bad thing is that u'll always hv to travel out for lunch if u don't wish to dine in the restaurant. (which I heard is still expensive even w/ 70% disc!) Since I'm really broke now, that shall wait till next next month. Naturally, I was asked on my choices on furthering my studies on the first day. So many people have told me what is good & what isn't, until I don't even know which to decide on anymore.. While I was set on getting a degree in uol next year, my colleagues told me that if I want to be an accountant in future, I shld really just study in acca, and that the school drop-out rate in uol is high. Guess I shall just slowly consider my options first. Even though work is going fine, I still can't wait for weekend to be here. I miss Suri so much, yet I won't be able to spend much time with him this weekend! :( I will most probably be able to spend only 6hrs with him on sun, and that isn't enough.. Need his comfort to last me every week of work! This isn't a short entry anymore and it's 0019 so I'm gonna end here and go to dreamland! Goodnight!

No comments: