Woke up extremely early today having fallen asleep at 11pm ytd. Hee. Haven't been blogging much here, have I! It hasn't been exactly busy for me, but most of the time I'm kept occupied by one thing or other. (Most of the time whatsapping/twittering/instagraming on my phone. lol) Have been spending way too much time with the iPhone. :/ It's hard to stop using it when there're always things to check out!
It's been a month at work, and the thing I still hate most about work (ever since internship) is calling up people. It gets really awkward when the entire office is silent, and everyone can hear what you're talking about. But the thing most enjoyable about work is being able to listen to songs at the same time. :) I'm slowly grasping the monthly process for AP. Hopefully I'll be able to take over everything by next month!
Yesterday was the start the yearly Hungry Ghost Festival, and I'm gonna pay my brother a visit at the crematorium later with my family. Have wanted to visit him since early July when I got my new job, but didn't b/c I had no idea how I'd be able to go home from there since it's always free of people, and thus, free of cabs. Yes, I didn't think of calling a cab. Even though I'm going there today, I wish I could be there by myself. I feel that I've got a lot of things to share with him, yet I don't think I'd be able to that with anyone else around. It's been a year plus, a very quick year at that. Life is constantly changing for me, since it's the transition period b/w school and work. So many things have changed, so many new experiences that I need to keep him and myself updated. Even though he's not around physically anymore, it still feels like he's very much around. No one ever forgets him, and I think it'll be hard for anyone to since he's still so much a part of the family.
Gonna be meeting Suri the company's marksman (hahahahaha) later on! Long weekend ahead. :) Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment