HAIIIIIIIIIIII. I haven't blogged for so long! (Long in my sense) Life is still about the same, just that the poor days are almost over. Just 6 more days. I can do this!
Everyone has started schooling while I'm working. Everyone's busy working towards their own future. :) 5 months ago I said I would be looking forward to the rest of this year b/c of this transition period and it did indeed turn out pretty awesome. I landed myself a pretty satisfying job, I'm in contact with most of my friends, I'm happy being with Suri, and life is just about awesome.
Many things have been going on the past few weeks that I haven't been blogging, but almost all the pictures are already up on fb! Just gonna upload a few of those over here to brighten up this space.
First up is Clint's 20th birthday. For the past few years that I've known him, we've never planned any birthday celebrations for him. But that's probably b/c we weren't as close then. So this year, we tried our best to give him a good 20th birthday to rmb. :)
People there on that day with the exclusion of Dawn & I.
There's the blindfolded b'day boy! The surprise was kind of a failure actually b/c I'm pretty sure he knew we were all there.
Making him do silly things while he's blindfolded.
Hitting the pinata while JJ raises it up & down continuously.
Finally the pinata gave way! It's supposed to be smashed through in the middle instead of tearing up at the sides though.. Hahaha Look at those sweets! Da bai tu nai tang. ^^
Headed out afterwards to continue the celebration. Went to Alleybar to have some cheaper drinks. Heh. Chatted the night away till we couldn't stand the tiredness anymore & cabbed home. I didn't think that the celebration was good enough considering that Clint is one of the persons who's holding our group tgt. Hopefully it'll be better next year?
Next up was the gathering with the secondary school friends that was organised as a belated b'day celebration as well as a farewell gathering for Rayson, who has gone to Australia to become a fighter pilot!!
It has been a really long time since I had a proper talk with any of them. Even though we chatted and laughed tgt that night, it's just not the same anymore. The familiarity that was present during our sec 2 chalet, is gone. Everyone has grown up and most have drifted apart. It's just such a waste b/c we were once so close with one another. And we had so much fun tgt. Nevertheless, it was a pretty good night. Really miss their company!!! Hope that Rayson is doing well in Australia now. ^^
Lastly, it's Jyh Jie's 20th birthday celebration at Clint's place! And here it's so obvious that if it wasn't for Clint, this steamboat wouldn't have happened. Felt a lot of guilt on my part towards him that we didn't put in more effort for this b'day. But anyways....
Yumsss look at that! We had shabu shabu, lots of seafood, chicken and beef that night.
Looking like a family. ^^
The b'day boy!
I just had to upload this b/c the colours look so awesome! It's so colourful and bright and pretttttyyyyyyyyyy.
With his *imvho* awesome presents.
After dinner & cake was some beer brought by Brandon!
After drinking it I'm officially in love with Corona, but only when it's served tgt with lime!
Love all these people who made my life so much fun. :)
Chatted about our future afterwards (like I said before in one of my previous posts) and toasted to fulfilling all our goals and ambitions in 10 years' time!!!!
Ok goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment