Sunday, August 26, 2012

Of Suri and me and our weekend tgt.

Ok maybe just another short post before I go to bed! I realised I haven't been blogging a lot about my dearest Suri recently!!! Well, we've been out most of the weekends & I've taken so manyyyyy pictures that I've got no time to upload. So here goes...
 One of our many awesome weekends tgt exploring places in town. Lol. That day we chanced upon Dean & Deluca in Orchard Central b/c I wanted to go to this blogshop sale in one of the shops there.
I love the things sold in Dean & Deluca!!!
Dried Lavender!!!
 Hehehehe.
Om nom nomsssss.
 We went to this particular stall at the basement of ION which sold curry rice and ramen. That was the first time I've ever had a Mentaiko Ramen and I'm totally in love with it despite the oiliness of the ramen soup. It's definitely one of the best food on earth. The mentaiko, I mean.
 That night we headed back home earlier to play Popin' Cookin' with his niece!
 I also mentioned this before in one of my previous posts that the fries taste like Jagabee! It's really pretty good!
 All of these tasted weird, though the patty smelled like real marinated minced meat before being microwaved. The popin' cookin' in me has pretty much died down, though it's still very much alive in his couz. Kept asking me where to buy more of these! Gonna get her one when my pay is in. :)
 I've gotta say that that particular weekend I had a lot of awesome food, b/c.... here comes Nakhon Kitchen picturessssss.
*Warning* Please do not start salivating in front of whatever electronic device you're using. Heh heh heh.
 The awesome phad thai........ 
Minced pork with long beans....
 Authentic thai iced milk tea!!!! T.T
 Seafood vermicelli salad.... T.T
 Pandan leaves wrapped chicken... Really tender and nice!!! 
 Tom yam soup that was a lil' too overpowering even for me. Will try other soups next time!
 And that's everything for 2. I wished that my stomach was bigger.. I'll be sure to go back soon b/c the food is just too good to be true!!!!
 Om nom noms away...
His face is like that and my face is like that b/c I randomly took my camera out to take pictures of us in that very random place. Lol.

I love my this boy very, very, very much.

No comments: