Suri has been in outfield for 3 days now, and there's another 4 days to go. It's as much a challenge for him as for me, b/c I've been so used to his companion every weekend & every night ever since his enlistment. I wouldn't say I miss him like crazy, but everyday I think of him, and everyday I reach the conclusion that I'm so freaking lucky to have met him & have him as my boyfriend, when I don't even deserve it. I've got so much to make it up to him, and I don't know when I'll be able to return everything that he's given me. I need to be better.
This weekend has been a fun one. Finally met up with the Shanghai people, had a good meal at a shop oppo. Bugis Junction, which sells curry fish head & other whatnots, and then chillin' out at Mr Punch (finally!). It was so good catching up with the whole lot of them & to have so many beer companions. (Recently I've been appreciating beer more & more. My current favourite has been switched from Corona to Hoegaarden. The sweetness in Hoegaarden is awesome!) It was also awesome to be able to catch up with the ex-colleagues over there. :) The funny times we had tgt. Heh. As well as to give one of them a belated birthday cupcake since I didn't turn up for his b'day celebration. And after Suzhen knocked off we went to her crib for some movies & to play w/ her xiao bao (aka zara). Such a darling, that little puppy!!! It was a really great night out with these people. :)))
One more week of work till another awesome weekend, this time to celebrate my boyfriend's 20th birthday. I cannot waittttttttttttt.
My loveeeee. K bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment