:)
The view of the room.
The view of the room.
The lovely bed & the lovely boy.
It was my second time at Studio M Hotel, and I love it even more after this staycation! Love its simplistic yet comfy & homey design, which I feel is really suitable for couples looking for a tiny getaway from reality over the weekend.
Having not planned any form of celebration for Suri's 19th b'day motivated me to make his 20th a perfect one. (Even though it didn't go exactly as I'd planned.) Buuuuuut back to the point, I wanted him to have a good rest after a long week at outfield, and Studio M seemed like the perfect place with its comfy bed & awesome room.
The day started out late, but I was so excited about showing Suri how awesome Studio M is. That feeling was almost 50% of how I felt the night before my BKK trip. Hee. Bought cake, printed photos for one of his b'day gifts, brought his hugeass present - a bag from Project Shop, and got myself ready for the weekend!! Was really so excited to have a good plan & gifts for his b'day, knowing he'd enjoy everything thoroughly. We met, and I had Carl's Junior Chilli Cheese Fries before taking a cab down to the Hotel.
So we reached the hotel, explored the room a lil' and jumped onto the bed, relaxing ourselves while watching tv. Totally an ideal getaway. After finishing up my fries & bubble tea, we decided its time for a swim!
We swam for a while & came back, and immediately headed out after changing up. Having no idea that the hotel was just situated next to Boat Quay, we went out with the intention of eating whatever good food we see. But surprise, surprise, we realised that we were that near Boat Quay, so we took a walk along the river. Heh. It was a really lovely evening, I'd say.
Fireworks that I prepared for Suri.
A happy birthday boy.
In the end we decided on Saizeriya, wanting to feast on a variety of food while at the same time not wanting to overspend.
Even though what we had wasn't the best of the best, it felt really satisfying to have a meal like this, everything was something I like, and I got to spend time eating, joking and laughing with the awesome boyfriend, feeling the love we have for each other... and this getting a lil' too mushy to continue....
Took a walk after the full meal. A belly dancer at the entrance of one of the restaurants!
Went back to Studio M shortly after. Spent some time cuddling on the bed watching Furious 5 .
After the movie ended it was cutting cake time!
Hehehe him & his spongebob cake. I forgot the lighter so we had to make do without it. :S
Sung the birthday song for him - was a sweet yet awkward moment, and then we proceeded to cutting cake. I just realised I forgot to get him to make wish!!!!!!!!!!!! :O Oh mans. Anyways...
Sung the birthday song for him - was a sweet yet awkward moment, and then we proceeded to cutting cake. I just realised I forgot to get him to make wish!!!!!!!!!!!! :O Oh mans. Anyways...
His idea of cutting cake. Haha
:')
Happy 20th birthday, my dearest!
The next morning saw us to a wonderful breakfast that came along with the hotel. Picture is in my phone but I'm too lazy to get it uploaded too, so no picture. Haha.
The next morning saw us to a wonderful breakfast that came along with the hotel. Picture is in my phone but I'm too lazy to get it uploaded too, so no picture. Haha.
It wasn't the perfect night that I had in mind, but it was nonetheless awesome. I know you love everything that I did for your birthday this year & it makes me feel so happy knowing that it was a successful celebration.
We are going to have many more good years to come & I can't wait for the next celebration we are going to have tgt. Thank you for being so wonderful, thus making all these so worthwhile!
I love you, wholly, truly, deeply.
No comments:
Post a Comment