Haven't been blogging a lot ever since I started working. The first 2 months were not much of a sweat, but starting from the 3rd month, the lethargy from working 8hrs a day, 5 days a week has started to get to me. Of course I'm not sick of work yet, but the routine everyday life of a working adult is so monotonous. When I go out, I can't stay late, when I go work, I have to focus constantly for 7hrs straight - minusing the time I took for toilet/checking phone breaks, when weekend comes, there always seem to be very little time. I miss being able to return home early on good days in school, have a lil' more alone time, be able to watch videos & surf the net w/o having to think about slping time, etc. I don't even consider touching my laptop nowadays. Hence the few posts, hence the late uploading of photos.
Thing is, even though I miss all those, I am pretty happy that I am holding a full-time, proper job. It just feels good to be independent. I feel more "alive" than I've ever felt in my entire existence, probably b/c I need to look out for myself now, and there is a purpose & goal in doing what I'm doing.
This whole issue on growing up, I really like a lot. All the changes I have to adapt to, things I have to learn.. It's such a new & interesting change of events to have to start making decisions for myself from now on. It's like my life is now pretty much entirely in my hands.. I guess this phase of life will only last till I'm 25 years old, which gives me 5 more years, & I'm going to fully enjoy this!!!
Goodnights.
No comments:
Post a Comment