Sunday, August 05, 2012

Not just another weekend.

Another weekend has gone by... But last Friday was definitely the most epic friday night I've ever had w/ the bonks. Never had we drank tgt before and it was so fun drinking w/ them. The number of years I've known them makes drinking w/ them so different to me. I'm glad that they looked after me while I was kinda gone. Kinda, b/c I remember most of what happened that night! Anyways, yes, I'm still trying to stay away from excessive drinking, and I shall be stricter w/ myself from now on.

I love my weekends. Every single one of them. :) Goodnight!

Oh before I go, here's a photo of Suri & I for y'all! :P
I've uploaded all of the pictures on my cam onto the laptop. Shall find some time to upload them onto fb soon! Till next time~

No comments: