Saturday, October 27, 2012

Being happy.

Hi guys! Hope u all are doing great b/c I've been doing awesome!

(Sidetracking, I'm really loving the Blogger app & I foresee I'm gonna start blogging often again.)

I've been hanging out w/ friends quite a lot the past 2 weeks & I really love how well-balanced life is right now, w/ family, friends, work and the awesome possum boyfriend. The only thing lacking now is my studies, which i plan to pursue after coming back from BKK in Jan.

Speaking of which, yes I'm pretty sure I'm gg back thr again! The talk of heading to BKK w/ 2 grps of my friends has been on-going for A REALLY LONG TIME. So since it's not feasible to go w/ my poly girlfriends in Jan, I'm heading thr w/ my sec sch friends first. Yes cheap shopping come to mommy! 😂 I shall leave this topic to a later blog post when air tickets & accommodations are booked!

So yes, I've been catching up w/ friends & it's wonderful to be so involved w/ everyone in my life.

Last weekend was Jiahan's 20th b'day celebration & I personally had a blast b/c it involved so many things that I like doing. We had steamboat, KTV at Teo Heng, supper at Swee Choon (my first time then) and West Coast Park for some chillax-ing. Then this weekend I met up for the legendary kkm w/ my sec sch friends, decided to head to wcp on impulse & got lost on our way thr, but was so high despite it all b/c we almost nvr do such things tgt. And also b/c it felt completely liberating to sing along to songs w/ the windows down, feeling the wind whipping my hair into my face & doing it w/ ppl who probably knows me best in my entire existence.

Before this, I've been happy on & off. But never have I been as contented w/ life as I am right now. It is almost perfect.

I feel that I've finally grasp the art to living happy. All I can say is it's all in the mind. For me, it's b/c I feel contentment. It's b/c the things I do gives me rejuvenation, liberation. It's b/c I know I'll never be alone. It's b/c I'm living my life.

I'm not sure how long this positivity will last, but I sure hope it'll last a long time.

Okay. Spent too long on this. Gotta slp !! Tmr's family visiting at OCS! Goodnight all.

1 comment:

Daisy! ♥ said...

I always use the blogger app also! V convenient hehe. Dunno u can see comments anot I'm just testing. Hehe