Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Just a short update because I'm bored.

My life is so mundane that I no longer have anything much to tweet about. All I do on twitter is reading what everyone else is busying/ranting about. And I have none. Lol. Perhaps it is a good thing. I'm pretty satisfied with everything nowadays. So I guess life's good? ;)

Suri is having outfield these 3 days, so no calls from him for the rest of the week. It's funny how it poured both times he went outfield, poor thing. :( Been feeling rather worried for him recently b/c of how he doesn't seem to like his new wing. I'm hoping with all my might that soon he'll be happy and motivated again.

I haven't mention this yet, but I'm now a confirmed staff in Spa Esprit Group! Cheers to a hundred bucks more to my salary. Lol. It has been really busy recently though. Been knocking off work after the sky turns dark everyday. But like I tweeted, I feel a huge sense of accomplishment whenever I'm able to reach my self-expectations at work. :D

Last Sunday when I spent some time at home, I was bored almost to tears. I wanted to cry b/c I couldn't find anything to do while using my laptop. In the end I settled for some reading time. I love reading. Right now I'm reading the first volume of LOTR, & it's good. Lots of space for imagination!! And I love all the little hobbits, so cute, they are. Point is, I feel I'm becoming quite boring. There's never enough time alone to do anything else that requires a huge amount of time, so I always end up doing things that I can stop doing abruptly, like reading.

Anyways, I haven't been spending a lot of time w/ Suri for the past few weeks so I really hope this weekend will be good! Ok that's all for my boring life. Thank you, goodbye.

No comments: